Trying Kristen's (NEW) cellphone's camera ;p lol My hair is getting longer , and i need to cut it short i guess :p since Brit has been trying to cut my hair into somekind of monk-style (Bald i mean :P)
Someone has been asking , who's britney? is she pretty? is she hot?? LOL :D
Well, i'll upload her pictures then :p
FYI: She's not an australian She's HOT! don't u think?
7:50 PM
B-Z!
YO! My name is BALLY. You'd probably don't know who I am but I do.
I've been hiding under your bed not until your mom bought a new vacuum cleaner and sucked me out during spring cleaning.
My hobbies are eating new-born babies and hiding in somewhere dark, even in your nostrils.
Be nice to me sweethearts, unless u want me to chop u into pieces :] I'd love to do that! Try to be 'funny', and I'll haunt you for 666 zillion years
Link me and i'll link you back! ♥