salcha4u ;D
Thursday, January 7, 2010


I dont know what to write here. but i know i need to write something
HAHAHAHA
OH AND FYI..
my facebook accounts are gone :p:p
they ate it. whatever la!
i wont even use it again.


2:44 AM

B-Z!

YO! My name is BALLY. You'd probably don't know who I am but I do.
I've been hiding under your bed not until your mom bought a new vacuum cleaner and sucked me out during spring cleaning.
My hobbies are eating new-born babies and hiding in somewhere dark, even in your nostrils.
Be nice to me sweethearts, unless u want me to chop u into pieces :] I'd love to do that!
Try to be 'funny', and I'll haunt you for 666 zillion years Link me and i'll link you back! ♥


SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!



Archive

August 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l

Music is my boyfriend


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



bLinks

★JQ★
★Mabel★
★Shin GuaGua★
★Vittoria★


Twitter